Thursday, 22 October 2015

Pukka: incredible organic tea


Last week I got a wonderful surprise through the post; a free sample of 6 wonderful sashes of pukka herbal tea! With autumn really kicking in, and the mornings getting colder by the day, I'm really getting back into the habit of having my afternoon teas to get me through the day. There's just something so special about cosy-ing up with a nice warm cup of tea, especially herbal tea. 

Not to mention, that with the colder weather there is bound to be a spread of germs... colds and flus are never too far when it comes to this time of year, and herbal teas have some amazing superpower ingredients that can help you combat these illnesses, and keep your immune system strong,

I've never really tried out many different types of herbal teas, so having the 6 pack of pukka's herbal teas was a great way for me to try something new. I usually stick with peppermint or green tea, but I instantly fell in love with pukka's okay lemon, ginger and honey tea. It was definitely my favourite out of all the samples I've had so far, but I loved each and every one of them!

I usually put one spoon of sugar into herbal teas just to bring out the flavour and make it that bit more bearable, but with these pukka teabags I felt no need to sweeten it; the flavour was so intense and satisfying already! 

I reckon that when these samples run out (I've only got two left...) I'll have to go into tesco and buy the full pack, and I would definitely recommend that you do the same thing! They're really great quality teas, and the flavour is just out of this world!

What's your favourite herbal tea?

14 comments:

  1. I am the same way with tea! I usually drink mint, or green tea and sometimes I'll have vanilla. I do however like pomegranate tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah pomegranate tea sounds wonderful- I need to try it out!

      Delete
  2. I loooooove Pukka teas. I love all teas. All tastes. I'm a tea addict :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pukka teas are my new favourite teas, honestly! Being a tea addict is the best way to live life, haha.

      Delete
  3. I love any berry teas but i probably need to try some different types. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Berry teas are great, but it's certainly nice to try something new :)

      Delete
  4. Oh these sounds great! I love packs with different flavors because you get to taste test without committing a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a tea drinker but I can't believe how many different flavours of tea are actually available! I, however, can agree with you - when it's cold, I like to snuggle up with a hot chocolate so I can understand you'd be the same with tea! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know- it seems like the list of flavours could go on forever! Does bubble tea count?

      Delete
  6. My favorite has to be Celestia's Bengal Spice tea. It is incredible! :)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds so good! I love Earls grey but always need sugar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yum. I am an avid tea drinker. Those teas sound delicious especially the lemon ginger. On the complete opposite side, the peppermint & licorce sound good too although an unusual combination.

    Tricia - http://www.theadventurelist.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pukka tea is great! I prefer herbal / fruit tea to normal tea!

    ReplyDelete