Saturday, 24 October 2015

5 happy thoughts


I'm starting to enjoy Photography
I took photography as one of my higher subjects for my last year of school, thinking it would be a bit of a skive. I was shocked when I got into the class to find that it's actually pretty hard effort, and I almost ended up dropping it, but I decided to stick it in and make the best of it. Now I'm really glad that I did, because I've learnt so much that I will be able to apply to the photos I take for herelectricocean, and hopefully I'll start to be less dependant on stock photos, as great as they are.

I bought a jar of nutella
I love all things chocolate, but I don't really buy myself a lot of chocolate, so it's more of a treat when I do. Right now I've treated myself to a giant jar of nutella, and I'm loving every second of it. Now where's that spoon...

Clearing out
I've been meaning to give my room a bit of a tidy up, but school and work always seems to get in the way, resulting in a not so nice bedroom to come home to. Finally, this weekend I decided that enough was enough, and I've given my room a nice little clean, and sorted through some old junk that I don't need anymore. It feels good!

I found my old diaries
I started keeping diaries when I was about 9 or 10 years old, so there's a ton of hilarious stuff to be found in my old diary books. From first loves to silly arguments with my little brother, I've been in a fit of giggles over some of the stuff I've written.

I got myself a new diary planner
During my monthly visit to paperchase, I noticed this adorable little red and white spotty diary planner, and decided that I just had to buy it. I've been filling it up with all sorts of blog-related things, so I'm hoping it'll help me be more organised with my blogging!

What are some things that have made you happy this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I love reading through old diaries as well aha! Jealous of your giant jar of Nutella, I haven't had any for ages, may have to treat myself to some too.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your week has been so enjoyable! This week, I've been very busy in my family's garden, which has given me so much time to think and process stuff, and is also a great form of exercise. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like posts like these! I'm so glad you're able to pick out the little things that are making you happy. It's always a great day when you buy a jar of nutella. I can easily eat spoonfuls of it right from the jar. It's horrible haha

    ReplyDelete