Friday, 16 October 2015

100 things that make me feel good


1. heartfelt compliments
2. looking back at silly pictures I've taken of friends
3. "I love you"'s
4. morning messages from him
5. talking on the phone to people I've not seen in ages
6. Watching funny interviews of my favourite bands
7. buying concert tickets
8. disney
9. Being with the people I love
10. Helping people
11. Being around little kids
12. Making other people laugh or smile
13. Looking through my favourite twitter accounts
14. Looking through timehop
15. Funny tumblr text posts
16. Cute relatable quotes on pintrest
17. Pretty dresses
18. Buying or recieving cute stationary pieces
19. travelling (But not on trains..)
20. Looking forward to exciting events
21. Thinking about all the good times
22. Spending money
23. Giving people presents
24. Finding and falling in love with new music
25. Fangirling
26. Coming home to hot chocolate and a movie
27. Watching home and away
28. Watching concert videos
29. Birthday Parties
30. Spending time with family
31. My HRM the queen mug
32. holding hands with him
33. Getting ready to go out
34. Giving people good advice
35. Receiving letters
36. Listening to my old mixtapes
37. Discovering old CD's
38. Reading old diary entries
39. Getting comments on herelectricocean
40. When people appreciate my hard work
41. Dancing around the room
42. Getting home after a run or workout
43. Achieving my personal targets
44. Being silly and crazy with my bestos
45. Playing guitar and being badass
46. Writing something decent and reading it over, and being happy with it
47. 5 seconds of summer
48. Going to sleep and thinking happy thoughts
49, Reading a good book
50. Meditating
51. Talking to my friends over food/drink
52. Listening to radio 1 after school when Greg James is on 
53. Iced caramel frappes
54. Just starbucks
55. Making decisions about the future
56. Talking to my little brother
57. Watching stupid videos with friends
58. Baking a cake
59. Getting cute DMs from people I don't know
60. When the moon is bright
61. Talking to my faraway friends on oovoo
62. Late night chats with him
63. All time low
64. Getting likes on facebook
65. That friday feeling
66. Reminiscing with my best friends
67. Playing the question game with him
68. Getting closer to 69
69. Being well planned and organised
70, That feeling after I tidy my room and it's actually clean
71. Taking a good photograph
72. Laughing at my crap photographs
73. Being ahead of schedule
74. Chilling at home all day
75. Pyjama days
76. Lilly Allen
77. Nevershoutnever ie. Christopher Drew
78. That feeling after a good old cry
79. Colouring in therapy
80. Making a perfect cup of tea
81, Cupcakes and muffins
82. Having a cheeky wee nandos
83. Movie nights
84. Sleepovers with the girls
85. Planning meet-ups with my people
86. When my eye makeup is as close to perfection as I can get
87. Trying on prom dresses
88. Looking at wedding dresses and imagining my dream wedding
89. Getting As in exams that I've worked hard in
90. Exchanging funny jokes with my mates
91. Rocking out #punkrock
92. Jamming with the crew
93. Buying cute
94. Making cute plans about dates in the future
95. Daydreaming
96. Going to the beach
97. Selfies
98. Making spotify playlists
99. Summer holidays
100. Learning new things

53 comments:

  1. So many things and all amazing things too! How did you think of all of these? A list on 100 anything would take me a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a good few weeks to gather all my ideas for this post! I have a notebook dedicated to lists, so I started a list for things that made me feel good, and every time I thought of something new I added it in until I got to the 100 we have today!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful idea. Everyone should have a list like this to refer to. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's so nice to reflect on the happier side of life.

      Delete
  3. I love lists of reminder of things we enjoy - even writing one makes us reflect on the small things in life so we don't hurry through life and ignore them. Thanks for reminding me all the pleasures in life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so very true... I find it so easy to focus on the bad things in life -as I'm sure many people do- so it was a really good experience to force myself to think of the good things!

      Delete
  4. This is such a great & positive post. Cupcakes, muffins, daydreaming, & discovering old CDs are some things that make me feel good as well. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the idea of this post! I think I'll definitely do it!

    http://www.hearditthroughtheirvine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that means a lot to me!

      Delete
  6. This is a great list! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's a great list, I love your positivity :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely list, Disney also makes me happy! And getting good grades!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful list. Very inspiring. Certainly work sharing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tina, that's such a lovely thing to say

      Delete
  10. This is so cute, I love it xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Lexie, that means a lot!

      Delete
  11. this post is so cute, i'm going to have to blog about things that make me happy one of these days! thanks for sharing this with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yay! I look forward to reading about it, Ambar

      Delete
  12. Fun list. Definitely many things to be thankful for. :)
    Http://unveiledandrevealed.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely idea for a post! Daydreaming is way underrated! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mia! I'm 100% with you on that one, it's so nice to forget about your life for a while...

      Delete
  14. Im with you on sooooo many of these! I love giving gifts. I love the expression I get from others especially when the gift is for no reaon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, absolutely Kristina! It's just so special :)

      Delete
  15. Love this! I feel the same way about so many of these things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sarah! That's great to hear

      Delete
  16. It is the simple thigs in life that makes us happy. This post is so cute and relatable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're spot on Yamini! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  17. Nice things!

    http://makeupfun.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this list. Reading an old journal entry is always a great way to uplift my mood too. They are usually so funny when i read them now. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much! It's especially funny reading the old huffs and rants- they seem so trivial now.

      Delete
  19. Love this! This is such a great way to remember all of the good in the world. Thank you for sharing. Also, sorry if this posts twice. Apparently I'm struggling with life today and I think I deleted the first post but am unsure.

    www.diyjahn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It only posted once, so you're all good! I hope things go better for you soon Cassie x

      Delete
  20. Great suggestions! I'll have to try some of these!

    www.writingmotherfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dominique! You'll have to let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  21. 91. Rocking out #punkrock. Oh yeah definitely and being badass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! These are some totally fun things to do. What's better than jamming out to your favourite tracks

      Delete
  22. This totally inspires me to create a list of things that makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad to hear that Karen! If you do, please let me know, I'd love to see what makes you feel good

      Delete
  23. Travelling and giving people presents are my top ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some really great feel-good things Linda, you're totally spot on!

      Delete
  24. what a positive feel good list - love it - glad you shared it! Hope you will experience all these things and more often in your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Claudia, it's such a wee ray of sunshine!

      Delete
  25. Great list!... and nice to see as It's nice to hear such positivity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a wonderful thing to do, I think I did this as a journal prompt once and it's super helpful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I love looking back on all the things that make me happy!

      Delete