One of my favourite ways to get to know new people is through playing 'the question game'. I don't really know where I got the idea from, maybe a book, or maybe a movie, but it's definitely a great way to keep the chat alive, which isn't always easy with new people.
The game is easy; you simply take turns asking questions.
To make it a bit more exciting, you could throw in a few rules; if you can't think of a question or an answer, you lose. If you repeat a question, you lose. And if you lose, you are required to carry out a dare; as easy or as difficult as your partner chooses. I say partner, because in my experience, it doesn't really work with more than two people.
If you're a bit stuck with ideas, here's a few to start you off! Enjoy!
1. If you had to start up a business, what type of business would it be?
2. What's 5 things you think I could improve or work on?
3. What's your favourite colour?
4. What's your favourite place to shop?
5. What would your perfect week entail?
6. What's your favourite childhood memory?
7. What are 3 secrets you've never told anyone else?
8. If you could have one superpower what would you choose and why?
9. Have you ever said 'I love you' and not meant it?
10. Have you ever been jealous of your best friend?
1. What's a book, story, or movie that changed your life, your perspective, or the way that you think about a certain thing?
2. What do you think about religion?
3. What's your biggest regret of the last year?
4. Do you believe in the afterlife?
5. If you could send a message to the whole world, what would you say?
1. Describe me in 20-50 words (you could then ask them to describe the person they like, and see if they match up)
2. What's a song that best fits your love life?
3. Who's the most attractive person you've ever met? (Apart from me, obviously)
4. Are you single?
5. What do you prefer; kissing or snuggling