Saturday, 19 September 2015

15 things that I CAN do


"You can't do that" "You're not good enough to do that" "You don't have enough experience to do this" "You're too young/old to do that"

A lot of the time, a lot of people remind us that there's a lot of things that we can't do. But the truth is, there's so much more that we can do. There's so much more that I can do. I saw wonderforest write a post of a handful of things she can't do because a lot of people have been treating her as if she's perfect, but the reality that I have seen around me is the opposite, so I decided to write this post on 15 things I CAN do.

1. I CAN make a killer cup of iced coffee, which is great for when friends are over on a hot summers day

2. I CAN play guitar pretty well, considering I've only been playing about a year and I taught myself

3. I CAN capture some amazing memories in the pictures that I take

4. I CAN do my hair in various different plaits

5. I CAN doodle pretty cute doodles

6. I CAN colour in my art therapy book pretty neatly

7. I CAN find the perfect quote for every situation

8. I CAN compromise on behalf of my friends

9. I CAN work really hard and achieve the results I want

10. I CAN learn to laugh at myself

11. I CAN find new things to write posts about every week

12. I CAN read a good book in one day

13. I CAN make really awesome playlists on spotify

14. I CAN write cute heartfelt letters to my friends

15. I CAN make a list of 15 things that I can do

4 comments:

  1. i love this post soo much! and it's nice to be reminded of the things you actually can do rather than the things you can't..

    http://itserietta.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eriet! I'm right with you on that. It's definitely something I need to work on.

      Delete
  2. This post is so awesome. You really inspired me with this. I wrote a similar post (of course I gave you all the credits for the idea).

    I love number 15 and 11, so relatable for every blogger ever :P

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Envy, I'm so chuffed to hear that you like the idea so much that you would put your own twist on it! It really means a lot! :)

      Delete