Saturday, 29 August 2015

What do you wear weekly #4


For those of you who don't know, a little while ago, I started the 'what do you wear weekly' series! Along with the regular post every now and then, I'm going to be talking to you, to see what you wear weekly.

So far we've had the pleasure of speaking to Emily. Erica and Em.

This week, we're talking to Amelia!



Hi Amelia! How are you? Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
Hey Sara, I'm good thank you! So I have not long turned 18 followed by passing my driving test and leaving school (super exciting but scary!). 
I am going to do a gap year with youth for Christ to be a trainee Christian youth worker, as I have a real passion for young people and believe that our generation can and will change!

Thanks for sharing. Could you talk us through your chosen outift? 
That picture was taken on boxing day last year, just before my family and I headed out for a family meal. I have a black long sleeve lacy dress that is honestly so comfy! I wore it along with black tights and a pair of black heels.

That's great! How would you describe your style?
Em, I wouldn't say I really have one to be honest! It changes so much depending on what kind of day it is; I have lazy days where I like wearing clothes purely for comfort, but then I LOVE dressing up in pretty outfits for going out. However, my wardrobe is pretty colourful and bright. I used to have a mostly dark and black aesthetic, but that has changed a lot!

So would you say you're pretty laid back about your appearance? 
No. Laid back isn't how Id' describe it, I just have a very mixed wardrobe, but everything matches up as an outfit and I usually wouldn't mix and match my clothes outside of my set outfits.

Okay! What do you think influences what you wear?
Nothing really influences me as such, I get given a lot of clothes and I go charity shopping with my sister so I just buy whatever catches my eye really!

That sounds fabulous. So, speaking of influences, if you could steal any celebrities wardrobe who would you choose and why?
Ooh that's a tricky one! Probably Carrie Hope Fletcher, because she has a unique style and always looks so comfortable. She has the cutest dresses ever!

I have to agree! What's your favourite shop?
Cost wise Primark! But I also love Jack Wills and USC

Good choices; why do you think they're so good? 
The fact that there's so much choice, and a range of different styles on offer.

Yeah. Can you describe your dream outfit for a night out?
Probably a nice dress, just above knee length, with a cute pattern on it. I'd wear it with a pair of tights and maybe small heels or flats depending on where I was going.

Do you consider yourself a saver or a spender?
A bit of both really, I'll save for a while and then spend it all!

What clothing item or accessory do you splurge the most on?
Does make up count? If not then probably shoes!

Shoes are great! What's your favourite pair of shoes?
Has to be my splatter paint shoes that I made. I bought a pair of white canvas shoes and then splattered them with fabric paint.

That sounds awesome. Well, it's been great talking to you! Is there anything else you'd like to add?
I love reading your blog and feel honoured that you have asked me to be a part of it! I LOVE YOU SARA!!!

Aw I love you to Amelia! Have a lovely day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment