Saturday, 15 August 2015

Free and cheap Kindle books for 14-18 year olds


I love reading- it's one of the reasons I started writing, so how could I not love it? I adore falling in love with the characters as I find out every single detail about them, and learn the way they think and act. I love picturing them in my head, and imagining what it would be like if I met them.

But you know what I love the most in the whole wide world?
Finding good, free/cheap books on my kindle.

Here are a few of my favourites;

The saving Angels books by Tiffany King
Meant to be
Forgotten Souls
The Ascended

Summer unleashed by Amy Sparling
Summer Unplugged
Autumn Unlocked
Winter Untold
Spring Unleashed

Bold as love by Lindsay Paige
Sweetness
I'm yours

Dark Secrets by A. M. Hudson
The knight of the Rose
The Heart's ashes
Tears of the broken

The Prophesied by Kaitlyn Hoyt
Black Moon beginnings
Scorching Secrets
Descending Darkness
Reaching Retribution 

Star-Crossed by Rachel Higginson
Reckless Magic
Hopeless Magic
Fearless Magic

Velsei by L. Filloon
The binding
The drifting
The whispering

The tomorrow series by John Marsden
Tomorrow when the war began
The dead of the night
Third day, the frost
Darkness, be my friend
Burning for revenge
The night is for hunting
The other side of the dawn

Ellie's chronicles by John Marsden
While I live
Circle of flight
Incurable

The flora fontain files by Maggie Bloom
Any red blooded girl
Film at eleven

2 comments:

  1. Another is Clockwise series by Lee Strauss, not sure if that's available in the UK though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it a while ago, I think the first one was free..also on her blog one story is free with newsletter sign up. But with these one book free, others paid its hard not to buy!

      Delete