Saturday, 4 July 2015

What do you wear weekly #2

So for those of you who don't know, I've started a new series! Along with the regular post every now and then, I'm going to be talking to you every week, to see what you wear weekly!

This week, we're talking to Emily.

Hey Emily! How are you? Can you please tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm okay! I like to sing, write and read. My favourite band is of mice and men. I love Halloween. I'm very creative. I'm also socially awkward.

Okay, now can you talk us through your chosen outfit?
So I'm wearing a tank top with lace on the top with a zipper down the middle, with camo shorts and running sneakers.

It's gorgeous. How do you describe your style?
I guess I dress kind of punk rock?

Awesome! What's your favourite outfit?
My favourite outfit would have to be the camo shorts with fishnets underneath, and an AC/DC crop top. With black vans for shoes!

That's great.. So you mentioned previously that you dress kind of punk rock. Do you think that your music taste has a huge impact on your clothes?
Yeah I would think so because my music and outfits give me a way to express myself, which is something that is really important to me.

Yeah that's really cool. If you had to choose one celebrity whose wardrobe you could have, who would you choose?
Ooh, it would have to be Alex Gaskarth's wardrobe.

Good choice! That seems to be the most popular, at least out of the two people who have participated. He does have a perfect closet though, to be honest.
He really does.

Well, thank you for being so great, is there anything else you'd like to add?
Nope not really, I think that's a wrap!

Thanks for speaking to me, see you soon.

Would you like to be featured next time? Hit me up on twitter or by email, just check out the contact me tab on the top.

What did you think of Emily's outfit?
Which celebrity wardrobe would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment