Thursday, 23 July 2015

Pancakes in Poland

Hello friends! It's been a while since I've actually sat down and written something, since I've been on holiday; buzzing about everywhere and anywhere. It's been good but it's been very tiring! And of course, I miss the writing.
Yesterday was one of the hottest days I have ever encountered, with highs of almost 40°C, which is crazy for me; the internet obsessed girl from Scotland where more than 20°C is already a miracle. It made for a great day of lazing about and sunbathing, and in the evening I met up with a group of friends from Morocco, which was wonderful. I love seeing friends!
However by the end of the day, I had heat exhaustion... it was horrible; I had a headache, then all of a sudden was overcome by dizziness, my eyes felt like they were burning, and to top it all off I was sick. Yuck. Thankfully everything is all okay now, but let me tell you this- heat exhaustion is a spoiler for good holidays. Still, I have been told that the best thing to do is to drink a ton of water, have a cold shower, and rest up. So therefore today, I plan to do absolutely nothing but watch Sherlock, drink water, and eat American Pancakes on my third last day in Poland.
How are you spending your summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment