Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Newsletter (update)


At over 5,000 views, I am so grateful for all the support that her electric ocean has seen. That figure might seem like nothing to you, but it means the world to me. I've been working on perfecting this blog for about two years now, and I'm pretty happy with where it is right now. It's become one of the main sources of my happiness; just by visiting my humble little blog, or by making a short sweet comment, you have been able to put a smile straight on my lips. And I can't thank you enough for that. 

That's why I have decided to start a newsletter. I will be sending you all regular emails (most likely once a month or so), if you sign up. I want to write every second that I can, because that is my passion, and I believe that operating a newsletter system on top of this blog, is something that will allow me to interact with you, the reader, on a more personal level.

I plan to give you updates on the latest posts that I have uploaded, what's going on in my life, along with all sorts of other content, all bundled into one email! I'm really excited about this new opportunity, and I really hope that you guys will all come on board with it too!

When you visit her electric ocea, a little pop-up box should come up asking you to sign up to the newsletter. Please, please subscribe, it would mean the world to me to have you on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment