Saturday, 25 July 2015

5 happy thoughts

1. I bought a new sweater
It's pink and cute and cuddly and I love it! On it there's white texts saying "on Wednesdays we wear pink" #MeanGirlsAF
2. Iced coffee in the mornings
For the past four days I've been staying over at my cousins house, and every morning I've woken up to fresh fruit salad for breakfast with iced coffee; two of my favourite things! Sadly today I'm going off somewhere new, but I really have enjoyed these little treats.
3. Antman
To be completely honest with you, I was a bit wary about going to see Antman in the cinema. Because I'm in Poland at the moment on my European roadtrip, language can be a bit of a barrier! However, the movie was all good in English just with polish subtitles- hoorah!
4. Thunder and lightning
I know a lot of people don't like thunder and lightning but I think there's something very beautiful and exciting about it! Yesterday there was a giant storm, and I watched it all from the comfort of my cousins house, with a lovely hot chocolate to keep me cosy!
5. Tomorrow I'm going to Germany
As my Europe road trip comes to a close, the long journey home starts tomorrow. I plan to stay with family near Dusseldorf for four days before taking the ferry back to good ol' Britain!

1 comment:

  1. Aw man! I'm going to be really near Düsseldorf in two weeks time! Damnit, we could have met up! But I really like this post, please do this more often! (and I might have to steal the idea;))

    ReplyDelete