Tuesday, 9 June 2015

WHAT TIME IS IT?

IT'S SUMMER TIME!!!



The time has come, the summer sun (and a touch of summer rain, though I'm hoping there won't be too much of that this year) is scheduled in, and it's finally June, which means SUMMER is finally here! My holidays start in two and a half weeks, so I'm literally counting down the days until I'm free. 

What am I doing this summer?
Apart from enjoying the sunshine, which will make it's appearance, I have a pretty packed summer planned!

 One week on Friday, I'll be going off for a weekend in Stirling for training for the summer. I'll get to meet new people around my age, and catch up with old friends from last year. I know I'm being a bit vague with this, but I'll talk about it later on, I promise!

 For the first two and a half weeks, I hope to find a job. More money for spending on beautiful clothes and foreign treasures! I don't know where yet, but in the next week I'm going to be sending my application in to a few shops like New Look, Primark, the card factory, and some local shops too.

 Then, I'm going on a roadtrip with my family, which I'm extremely excited about. We're going to be going through countries like England, Holland, Germany and Poland, to visit family and become the tourist for a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to travelling around, and leaning more about the different cultures, so that ought to be interesting! In Poland, there's also going to be a family reunion with pretty much all of my Mum's side of the family, so I'll get to meet all sorts of new people from the family, as well as catching up with cousins and relatives that I already know. There are bound to be a ton of cute little kids, too!

 Once I get back, I'll be at home for just under a week, which is enough for me to go on an end of summer-sales haul, and buy all the essentials for getting back to what will be my final year at school. I'm sure I'll be able to catch up with local friends at this point too, and some fun daytrips and sleepovers are sure to be scheduled in!

 After my little home-break, I'm going to be away from home for a week in a town near Stirling, where I'll be co-leading a group of children and/or youth as part of a Baptist Church organisation, called 'Step Out'. Next Friday I'll be away for the weekend in Stirling for the training, along with people who will be on my team, and those on other teams. I'll be given my own top and jumper, and from what I know, the colour schemes are red and white, so we'll see how that goes! Last year I took part in 'Step Out' as part of a different team which went to a Church near Dundee. It's a great opportunity, and I made some amazing friends who I'm sure will stick around for a very long time

So there it is! My summer in a nutshell. 

What effect will all this have on her electric ocean?
This year is going to be a pretty busy time for me, but don't worry, I've scheduled in posts for you guys, which will be posted right here every Saturday.

I hope you all have a wonderful summer, and I hope to hear from you soon!

What are you doing for the summer?

1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting Italy this summer, which I'm super excited about! Btw I love your blog, very personal and quirky!

    ReplyDelete