Saturday, 13 June 2015

What do you wear weekly #1

So for those of you who don't know, I'm starting a new series! Along with the regular post every now and then, I'm going to be talking to you every week, to see what you wear weekly!

This week, we're talking to Erika.

Hi Erika! How are you? Can you please tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm Erika, I'm a Swedish 16 year old and I am obsessed with music. I love the feeling you get at concerts, and I spend most of my time on my computer. I don't do well when I need to talk to people I don't like or know very well. I am pretty much a loser who is trying to find her reason to stay.

You're certainly not a loser in my books! Now, can you please talk us through your chosen outfit?
I would like to call it 'fuck it I don't give a fuck'. It's basically I wear what the hell I feel like, it's just black jeans and my class sweatshirt.

Funny! Haha, it's great. How would you describe your style?
I don't really have a style I just wear whatever I feel like wearing, like sometimes I'm really girly and sometimes I wear my brothers shirts.

What's your favourite thing to wear? 
My favourite thing to wear, hmm... I guess it has to be band shirts with black pants.

Aw that's really awesome. Do you think your music taste influences your style? If so, how?
It probably does because I used to listen to like, pop and one direction and shit, and back then I wore a lot of colourful clothes. However now I often only wear black and it has just gone a little darker since I started to listen to Asking Alexandria and other bands like that, but that could also have to do with that I've grown up a lot since then, and I'm not as happy and bubbly anymore.

Yeah, I suppose so. If you had to choose one celebrity whose wardrobe you could have forever, who would you choose?
That is hard... Alex Gaskarth's because lets face it, he wears perfect clothes every day!

That is so true! It's been great talking to you, is there anything else you want to add?
No, not really.

Okay, well thank you! Speak to you soon.


Would you like to feature in the next what do you wear weekly? Hit me up on twitter, or send me an email. You can find my details on the contacts tab.

What did you think of Erika's style?
Do you think music influences what you wear?

2 comments:

  1. she sounds great, cool idea & thanks for sharing!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika is wonderful! Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

      Delete