Tuesday, 2 June 2015

A new beginnning

Picture by Katie
5SOS in Glasgow 01/06/2015
Today I start a new chapter of my life. My exams are over -for now at least- and I am now officially sixth year. For those of you who don't know, sixth year is the last year of high school in Scotland, and in my school, when you upgrade, you get a new tie, and an upgrade in social area (Basically where everyone hangs out and eats). Oh, not to forget the free periods. Today for me, was a new beginning.

Where should I start? Well, I walked up to school, went to the lockers and- no, that's just boring. Basically, my first day back was... fantastic. I'm really looking forward to this new year, and all the opportunities that it will bring. I took four subjects in total; advanced higher business, and higher administration, photography, and psychology, although psychology only starts after summer.

Highlight of my day? Having two and a half hours off in between classes to go home and have lunch. Definitely.

And as if that's not exciting enough, today has also started another new beginning. Because today, or tonight, I went to my first ever 5sos show. And can I just say here and now, as I write this at five minutes past midnight, that I had the. Best. Time. Of. My. Life.

It was incredible, these four Aussie lads are incredible, and I have no words... I am completely and utterly amazed. I knew they were good; but nothing in the world could have prepared me for how freaking perfect they were. And Calum didn't even forget any lines! 

At least I don't think he did.

Not only that, but I met the most amazing, lovely person, Sarah, at the show. So that marks another new beginning.

I'm really excited and thrilled for all this to be happening in my life, and I'm so glad that I can share this with you all.

What are some of your experiences of new beginnings?

No comments:

Post a Comment