Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Vintage pleated updo

Today, I wanted to share with you something a bit more personal; more close to my heart. If there are any constant readers reading this post, you shall know that I have a huge soft spot for all things vintage. Which is why I tried to add a bit of vintage into my everyday outfit. With a casual denim dress, I spiced things up with this vintage 1900s updo. Very simply done, and I doubt you will need me to go through the steps. All you need is a lot of Bobby pins, and to be able to plait your hair and wrap it around your head. French pleating the crown of your head is always a good idea! 

2 comments:

  1. book review blog ♡ wanderlustfiction.blogspot.com
    personal ♡ aziaanderson.blogspot.com
    *check them out please*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those blogs look great, Azia! One thing is, perhaps you would get better traffic by asking people in a similar theme of blog as you to check it out!

      Delete