Monday, 28 April 2014

Salut

Bonjour! Salut! C'est la vie! Paris! 
These are all things that we are finding written on the tops and jumpers which we love. And yes, I can honestly admit that I have literally bought in to the phase of French-crazy fashion. What can I say; it's the life!  Having a long time obsession with all things France, I consider my collection of French statement tops almost acceptable; I have studied French for about 6 years and have always wanted to go to Paris. After all, France is home to one of the top 4 fashion capitals in the whole entire world! All that I need now is a nice beret...

if you are interested in fashion, beauty, or highstreet trends, and would like to write a post for the Saturday guest post, please contact Sara at thesas1998@gmail.com or @saralouisa_ on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment